Friday, April 24, 2009

Class

I'm in class right now.
Here's a picture I just took on my mac during class.
Troy is the kid behind me.
As much fun as it looks like we're having, I hate this class.
Somedays, I forget to charge my mac before i come to class...and so it dies 15 minutes into class...and then I have nothing to do for 35 more minutes.

Yesterday I worked all day on projects. Cut stuff, glue stuff, write stuff for like 12 hours straight. Now, I'm tired. I want to skip lunch so I can nap. Does anyone ever have this predicament? Would you function longer without:
A. Sleep
or
B. Food

CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!

Also, while I'm making this blog interactive, I might as well throw another poll in there.
For part of my photo journal yesterday I had to compare color vs bw. This is a photo I took that I put in my journal.
.



Do you prefer this photo in:
A. Color
or
B. BW

CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!

"Find your opinions and tell them to me"- Balloonshop

If anyone actually votes on this, I will tell you my opinion.

-Today the movie Obsessed comes out. Beyonce and Ali Larter acting in movies is a joke within itself. Add a super lame erotic thriller plot and then combine it with the fact that the director Steve Shill has only directed on TV shows his whole life and you get something that's as much of a cinematic masterpiece as something like...Jumper...that's right Hayden Christensen, you better watch out.



3 comments:

  1. Cool blog!

    Poll answers:

    - That's a tough one, I'm gonna have to go for A, without sleep.
    - I like both pictures but since i have to choose, I'll go with color.

    I guess it's time for your opinion!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear anonymous (is this you Janelle?),
    Thank you for your input on the poll.
    If you look at my latest blog you'll see my opinion on the photo.
    Thanks for the input!
    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Food

    -I can't decide! Both look amazing, but I think I'm going to say color.

    ReplyDelete