Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Woo

Hey, guess what? I've signed up for yet another website I probably won't be able to keep up with!
Haha, we'll just see I guess. Twitter wasn't my cup of tea...I know blogspot's been around forever...but what the heck I can do pretty much whatever I want here...so I guess I'll just tell you a few of the last things I've done...

-I watched No Country For Old Men twice in the last couple days...I think that the Coen brothers are geniuses...I still don't think I even quite grasp everything they're trying to convey yet...but they're definitely some of the smartest filmmakers out there...I haven't even seen very many of their films yet...just No Country, Burn After Reading, The Hudsucker Proxy, and Miller's Crossing...

-I just noticed that blogspot is saving this entry as I type it...that's rather nifty...I remember I always used to lose my xanga posts because the computer would screw up while I was in the middle of typing or while it was publishing.

-this summer I'm going to become a lab rat for some clinical studies and probably get paid well for it. I signed up for the screening for it and they told me that for the study there would be 4 injections into my upper buttox. A couple days later they called me back and said that there was some updated information for the study and they had to make sure that I was still able to participate. They told me that I couldn't participate if I had any tattoos in the injection area. The lady asked me if I was still able to participate and I almost started laughing as I said yes. I thought it would be really funny if you to admit to this random lady that you have a tattoo on your butt.

Okay, I'll keep this short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment